Join the King of the Hills gold mine project team as an experienced Underground Shift Supervisor responsible for managing time, material, scheduling of tasks and ensuring team members meet deadlines according to the established short and long term mine plans.
About the role
FIFO from Perth
2:2 night/day roster
Staff Salary per annum paid
Role responsibilities and not limited to the following:
• Be able to monitor your crews competencies and training requirements
• Conduct daily work planning meetings / toolbox meetings
• Ensure all operational personnel are properly trained, rotated and supervised
• Undertake reviews of standard operating procedures to ensure application effectiveness and compliance
• Make sure workplace/area inspections and task observations are completed in a timely manner
• Extensive knowledge and experience in underground metalliferous mining
• WA Underground Supervisor's Certificate (Essential)
• Previous experience as an Underground Shift Supervisors
• Demonstrated leadership and supervisory experience in teams
• Have a high level of communication skills
• Previous exposure to safety and health risk management
Be More at Macmahon
Across Macmahon’s team, you will find positive stories of people embracing opportunities to develop and grow their careers going on to celebrate impressive career milestones that contribute to our success. With over 9,000 highly skilled people in our team, we’re proud of the values-based culture we have built over 60 years which is the driving force propelling our people to continually aspire to Be More.
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface and underground mining, civil design and construction, performance enhancement, and mine site maintenance and rehabilitation services to the resources sector.
Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening, as well as criminal history and qualification checks. Proof of working rights in Australia (valid passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate, or current visa grant notification) is also required.
Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Macmahon Winning Values
United | Integrity | Courage | Pride