Join the King of the Hills Project team as an EXPERIENCED Excavator Operator and be responsible for operating over a 100tonne excavators in a mining environment. This role requires a level of proficiency in operating different machinery to ensure safe and efficient mining operations.
About the role
FIFO from Perth
2:2 night/day roster
7% market uplift allowance – paid quarterly
Project Location: King of the Hills gold mine project is located in the Eastern Goldfields of Western Australia 28km north of Leonora.
• Previous experience operating Excavators within a small to large scale surface Production mining environments
• Experience operating Excavators Hitachi EX3600 and bigger machine models
• Shoulkd be able to operator other Ancillary Machines and Dump Trucks when required
Dump Trucks: CAT 789
Dozers: Komatsu D375 (CAT D10)
Graders: Caterpillar 16M
Loader: Komatsu WA900 (CAT 992)
• Physically fit for the demands of the role
• Proven ability to operate in a safe and efficient manner
• Ability to work independently as well as a part of the team
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Current C Class Drivers Licence
• Refer-A-Friend program, earn up to $8K per successfully placed referral
• Ongoing career development opportunities – Challenge. Develop. Grow.
• Dedicated lifestyle, financial and mental health support
• Salary sacrifice options for flights, vehicles, airport parking and A LOT more
• Access to a wide range of employee discounts with Macmahon retail, vehicle, insurance and banking partners
Be More at Macmahon
Across Macmahon's team, you will find positive stories of people embracing opportunities to develop and grow their careers going on to celebrate impressive career milestones that contribute to our success. With over 9,000 highly skilled people in our team, we're proud of the values-based culture we have built over 60 years which is the driving force propelling our people to continually aspire to Be More.
Macmahon is a leading Australian contract mining company with projects throughout Australia and Southeast Asia. Delivering a comprehensive range of surface and underground mining, civil design and construction, performance enhancement, and mine site maintenance and rehabilitation services to the resources sector.
Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment medical, including drug and alcohol screening, as well as criminal history and qualification checks. Proof of working rights in Australia (valid passport, birth certificate, citizenship certificate, or current visa grant notification) is also required.
Macmahon is an equal opportunity employer and strongly encourages suitably qualified women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders to apply.
Macmahon Winning Values
United | Integrity | Courage | Pride